Hello, and welcome to my tens of eventual readers. My name is Anthony Newman and like thousands of technological savvy 30-somethings all over the world, I've decided to start a blog detailing the ins and outs of my hobby. I assemble and paint toy soldiers to use in playing make believe war. Astounded yet? Here's an example, although not terribly recent.
Primarily, I just want a place where I can keep records of the various things I have painted to have a point where I can look back and track my progress and improvements. This will mostly be for warehousing information, and the occasional piece about various miniatures wargaming stuff.
So yeah, thanks for stopping by. I hope that you found something useful or at least got a laugh. Also, because internet - here is a picture of me and my cute dog. Now I will get all the viewers.


No comments:
Post a Comment